Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (Quick Version)
Chocolate crave got you going crazy? Don't want to deal with the hassle of baking a dessert? Well, try this delicious and QUICK chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe. You will satisfy your crave in no time! To make a quick version of chocolate fudge I substituted sugar with confectioners sugar. This substitution enables a MUCH quicker version of fudge without the concern of burning the sugar. This recipe is made for those who are in need of an immediate fudge fix! Enjoy!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 51g
Saturated Fat 22g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 18g
Total Carbohydrates 71g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (little over) confectioner sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter and butter together. Stir over medium heat until completed melted.
- Remove pan from the heat then mix in remaining ingredients (sugar, cocoa and vanilla extract).
- Spread into any pan of your choice.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes
Creative Scratch Cooking http://www.creativescratchcooking.com/